Turing AI's Journey
USC – Ph.D. – Artificial Intelligence
UCLA – Ph.D. – Semiconductor, Clean Energy
Turing AI’s Founders studied and received their Ph.D.s from USC and UCLA in artificial intelligence + computer vision, and semiconductor, clean energy, and nanofabrication technology, respectively. They met at a joint school event and quickly discovered that they shared a similar passion to combine artificial intelligence and robot together to change the world.
50+ Academic Publications
12+ Issued and Pending U.S. Patents
Turing AI’s founders published 50+ academic papers including publications in prestigious academic journals like Nature, IEEE, Journal of American Chemical Society, and Journal of Materials Chemistry.
Turing AI’s founders have more than a dozen issued and pending U.S. patents, notably in Video Event Detection and Cloud Platform with Multi-Camera Synchronization.
Turing AI Inc. was founded in Silicon Valley
Located in San Mateo, California
Turing AI Inc. was founded in Silicon Valley in 2017 with a focus on AI-based video analytics and robot for the property security industry. Turing AI’s headquarters is located in San Mateo, CA.
Turing AI’s executive team consists of industry leaders from EMC, Apple, Google, Samsung, Anki, Applied Materials, Hasbro, and Sinovation Ventures.
Cameras and Robots+
Sq. ft. Facility Area
We have expanded our footprint around the world. Over 400+ sites are using Turing AI’s security offerings. Turing AI’s security platform is managing 50,000+ cameras and robots. Over 100,000,000+ sqft of facility area is currently under Turing AI’s management.
Turing AI’s products have become key assets for managing operations at leading real estate companies, top 100 retailers, casinos and gaming, and corporate data centers around the world.
NDAA Compliant Cameras and NVRs
Turing Smart Series NDAA compliant cameras and NVRs are state of the art, intelligent, durable, and when connected with Turing Vision provides additional AI enhancement that allows for additional safety, security and operational benefits.
- TwilightVisionTM - allows for optimal image clarity in low light
- VibrantViewTM - allows for optimal color clarity in low light
- High Resolution - capable of motion detection and has up to 5MP/8MP resolution
- NDAA Complaint - meets the requirement of National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)
- Smart IR - improves image resolution via smart infrared technology
- Advanced NVR Features - NVR's have 4CH/8CH/16CH/32CH, smart search, and playback capabilities
AI-Powered Video Surveillance Platform
Turing Vision is a video surveillance platform powered by awarding winning AI. Turing Vision enables you to search, be alerted and analyze patterns of detections across all your locations and all historical data with no limitations.
- Advanced AI Algorithms - Enterprise-grade performance that is easy to deploy and remote manage
- Alert and share events in seconds
- Search incident s across all historical data
- Analyze patterns across time and locations
- Access all live streams and recordings from anywhere
- Manage and monitor your device from the same platform
#1 Autonomous Patrol Robot
World’s Most Affordable Indoor Patrolling Robot. Equipped with AI and environment sensors to keep your property, employees and customers safe.
- 24/7 autonomous patrol and operations with auto self charge
- Easy Installation, simple setup & controls
- Customizable patrol routes
- Real-time live streaming video, record & store multiple maps
- Maneuver around & detect changing surroundings
- Gas detection sensors
- Unlimited cloud-based record storage
- AI-powered data management platform, centralized monitoring of all robots