Turing Vision V1.18 Release Note
Important Note: Bridge firmware version v1.8.4 is required for device-related functionalities to work properly.
1. Alert Rule can be set up to notify specific individuals and with a specific weekly Schedule
- Alerts can be triggered for specific days of the week and time ranges.
- Specific email addresses, text message and mobile push notifications can be set up for a particular alert rule.
- For example, you can set up an alert for the two cameras in the front lobby when for the front desk receptionists during their weekdays work hours, but not alerting them to the back door camera alerts.
2. Mobile features
- PTZ Control for Turing Smart Cameras that support PTZ features
- Supporting for H265 encoding in live view and playback (iOS and Android)
- iPad/tablet display optimization for Camera, live view grid and Search.
3. Turing Partners Portal (TPP)
- Redesigned Customer list page UI to improve the loading speed and accommodate future design changes.
- Added a “Restricted Access” icon to indicate that the customer doesn't give the dealer permission to monitor their system health and install updates.
- When entering the TPP number at the sign-in page, both uppercase and lowercase characters are accepted.
- People Search Analytic Setting label change: Settings > Analytics > Enable People Search is updated to be “Enable Face Search”.
- On the Search result page, a user can now right-click to open a new tab.